There are several ways you can turn your bedroom into a comfortable private romantic bedroom. Of course, you need to hire someone to deal with the room or find your way before your significant other arrives.
when is the best time to buy airline tickets
Here are 10 best ways to improve the look of your bedroom:
- Music. The best way is to have an i-pod with portable speakers (many hotels now have an i-pod docking station) so your favorite music can fill the room. Not too loud.
- Lighting. It is worse than entering a room full of light. Turn off all the lights and strategically place some battery-powered candles around the room (fire-free, allowed by hotels. Don’t make the same mistake of some. Use only real candles to make them super sensitive to smoke). which causes the detector and alarm to go off). Close the blinds / shutters.
- Pink petals. When you try to surprise her by opening the door, she’ll find a trace of rose petals from the front bed to the bed. Plenty of rose petals are also thrown on the bed. As a special note, most hotels do not like using rose petals, but you can use them with caution. on the bed and then on the petals).
- Flowers. Roses are king, but some don’t care. Find out what your favorite flower is and put it in the room (or a single flower or a vase on the bed).
- Edible declension. Chocolate is an aphrodisiac and a favorite for romantic occasions. Skip the box-shaped heart box and go to the high-end chocolate shop or candy store.
- Scent. Have you noticed how some rooms in the hotel smell like cleaning products? This can ruin the mood. Take a fragrance spray from a store like Body Shop. Or you can buy a “plug” and go into one of the outlets in the room – choose a romantic scent (like vanilla or jasmine)
- Bedding. Most nice hotels have great pages and buyers these days. If you want to add something to the experience, bring the satin sheets and make the bed again (yes, it does work a bit but it’s worth it) or add a throw or faux blanket to the bed.
- Bubbly. Champagne is always a special moment and will go well with chocolates. If it is not included in the alcohol, then the sparkling cider is an excellent substitute (or sparkling non-alcoholic wine).
- Letter of love. You created the whole room … but why? Say that to someone on a note – but not a paper binder. Buy a nice card, write something special and leave it on the bed in the bedroom.
- Extras. Other nice touches include a bathroom (with candles and rose petals on the edge of the box), two photo frames in the room and a massage kit. Some couples may want to hire someone to massage a couple, but would you rather massage your partner or touch another stranger?
The currency market is controlled by bulls. Despite retreating from recent highs, Bitcoin and all major currencies are well positioned for a prolonged recovery in a wave of speculative purchases, intensified by the FOMO (fear of loss) phenomenon. The market value of the cryptocurrency rose to $ 241 billion, while the average daily turnover nearly doubled from that time on Tuesday to $ 176 billion. Bitcoin market dominance fell to 65.8%.
Bitcoin (BTC) price update
The largest cryptocurrency by market value recorded the highest level during the day at $ 8,900 during the early Asian hours and fell to $ 8,757 at press time. The currency gained more than 2.5% on a daily basis and remained unchanged since the beginning of Tuesday. Despite the downturn, BTC / USD is still trading above the critical $ 8500, reinforced by a 50% Fibo correction of the upward movement from the lowest level in December 2018 to the highest level in July 2019. The short-term trend is still bullish, but a downward correction is possible As the currency is in the overbought zone.